- The Strike Industries ARK 17 pistol is an incredibly futuristic looking pistol that feels like it comes straight from a Sci-Fi movie or Cyberpunk style video game.
- The slide work has a multitude of features ranging from windows, relief cuts, serrations, and even an optics cut ready for RMR style optics. However, all of the work done to the slide does reduce its weight, making it very snappy and cycle exceptionally quick.
- The frame of the pistol is custom molded and features angles that give it a very futuristic look. The angle of the grip is also straighter and has an elongated beaver tail which allows for a higher purchase on the gun.
- Internally the pistol is designed to be TM G series spec and system. Which means this pistol can access the vast catalog of upgrade and aftermarket parts, which can only be rivaled by the Hi-Capa or VSR-10
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 741g
- Magazine Compatibility: Strike Industries ARK 17 Magazine / Tokyo Marui G Series Magazines (17, 18, 22, 34)
- Power Source: Green Gas / Top Gas
- Shooting Mode: Semi Auto
- Hop Up: Adjustable
- Blowback: YES
- Magazine Capacity: 25rds