ARCHWICK MK13 COMPACT
The MK13 Mod 7's smaller brother, the MK13 Compact Series are inspired by custom competition / precision hunting rifles built by such companies as "Surgeon Rifles". These custom builds use the same Accuracy International AICS chassis system as the US Marines MK13 Mod 7 while being more compact and easier to use as their intended shooting distances are considerably shorter than what the military requires.
ARCHWICK's version makes the gun considerably lighter and shorter by using a shorter barrel, making the gun more manuverable and easier to use in outdoor skirmishes.
Available in 4 colors.
- Fully Licensed by Accuracy International (via ACTION SPORT GAMES)
- CNC Machined 6061T6 Aluminum Key Slot Rail System, One piece outer barrel with integrated inner barrel stabilizers, 20 MOA Picatinny Top Rail
- Aluminum lower receiver with polymer furniture. Adjustable cheek rest. Folding stock with rubberized buttpad
- Fully upgraded out of the box, including: Steel Cocking Handle, Steel Cylinder / Action, Steel 90 Degree Steel Trigger, CNC Machined Aluminum Piston Set, CNC Machined Stainless Steel Spring Guide
- CNC Aluminum Hop Up unit with TDC, custom oversized pressure plate
- CNC Hard Anodized and Precision Honed 6.03mm inner barrel
- CNC Steel Muzzle Device (Adaptable to ARCHWICK 762 Mock Suppressor)
- Polymer 50 rounds magazine (VSR-10 Compatible)
- Multiple Steel QD sling mounting points
- 2 x CNC Aluminum Key Slot Picatinny Rail Sections, 1 x CNC Aluminum Key Slot Harris Bipod Adapter
- System upgradeable to up to M170 m / s spring
- Available 40cc Cylinder Upgrade (Purchased Separately)
- Available Left Handled Action (Purchased Separately)
- Length: 710/ 940mm (Stock Folded / Extended)
- Inner Barrel:300mm (6.03mm ID)
- Mag Cap: 50 rounds
- Fire Modes:Safe; Single Shot
- System:Spring Powered, Bolt Action
- Hop up:Adjustable with TDC
- Velocity:130 m/s (with 0.2g BBs)