- VFC BCM® MCMR 11.5" GBBR is not only directly put into the new design "Non-cut lever" Steel Hammer Set, but also improve the structure of the lower receiver, increase the fitting depth, and the structure of the firing pin base parts is greatly simplified, making the valve knocking action more stable, the durability of the parts is effectively improved, and the maintenance will be easier.
This new lower receiver can be directly assembled with previous VFC M4 GBBR upper receiver.
- BCM® Full License Authorized Production
- VFC BCM® MCMR 11.5" GBBR is built under authorized by Bravo Company MFG, Inc. (BCM), with fully authorized markings. The BCM MCMR 11.5" is as real as it gets!
- Authorized BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Tactical Accessories
- The BCM® MCMR 11.5" GBBR comes standard with the authorized BCMGUNFIGHTER™ tactical parts, including the handguard rail, pistol grip, buttstock, flash hider, and trigger guard… with more to come as the BCM lineup expands.
- BCM® MCMR (M-LOK®) Handguard System
- Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
- Built-In Steel Internal Parts
- Original steel fire control parts and new steel high-speed bolt assemble with better structure design and set up, these were offer stability sustained fire-power for user.
- Operable Outer Steel Parts
- For better action experience, the VFC BCM MCMR 11.5" GBBR adopt steel material for outer actionable parts include screw of handguard, receiver pins, bolt catch, magazine catch, and forward assist.
- Overall 716/790mm
- Inner Barrel 275mm
- Weight(With Mag) 1958g
- Bullet 6 mm
- Capacity 30rds GAS Magazine
- Muzzle Velocity 110m/sec